Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Application Mailed!

Today I mailed my application to the Amani Baby Cottage. I can't believe it! I have been thinking of and praying for this day for years. It's crazy!

The office that reviews the applications is actually in Texas, so the paperwork doesn't have far to go. I have no idea yet how quickly I will hear a response, but I welcome your prayers. I am pleading with the Lord to make His Will known to me through the answer to this application. If I am off the path He has for me, I pray He pulls me back now. If I'm hearing clearly from Him, I pray that I receive a favorable response from the orphanage and can proceed in confidence.

Would you join with me in prayer as I await a response?

2 comments:

  1. I love this forum to follow your adventure into God's will.....I'm chuckling at SCC's "Saddle up your horses.....whoaaa... It is a gift and a blessing to share life with you. I love you!

    ReplyDelete