Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Soccer Season


Dorie's second season of soccer has begun. She absolutely loves it! We are so thankful that she has many of the same teammates from her spring team. They are a welcoming, sweet bunch of families. Dorie really loves the girls and I really enjoy hanging out with the other moms so we are both happy. There is even another little girl who is adopted, which Dorie thinks is just so great!

Apparently Dorie is a naturally gifted athlete...it's a sweet thing to have other parents approach me to comment on how well she plays. I've even had one parent offer to personally coach her in track and field!

I must say I love soccer season. I am one proud mama!

And here they are (can't miss them, really)... the Glow Kix!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for Dorie!! I really missed your posts... glad to hear from you guys again :)Be blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh....the Glow Kix.....adorable. I love the game of soccer....its fast paced, exciting, and I can run up and down the side-lines rooting the teams on. I'm so happy that Dorie loves her team.....let me know when she plays. It would be fun to come watch a game.

    ReplyDelete