Saturday, September 4, 2010

Is It YOU???

If you have read my blog from the beginning, you know that I found my sweet baby girl through a blog posting and an email. I am eternally grateful to my dear friends who spread the word about my D.

Last week my attorneys in Uganda contacted me about a little boy in Uganda who needed a family. Within a couple of days I had found 3 families who were interested, and one of those has decided that he is their son! I am so blessed to have been a part of helping that sweet treasure find his forever family!!

Tonight I received another email from my attorneys. They have discovered a 3 year old little boy who desperately needs to be adopted. I saw his picture. He is precious. Could you be his forever family? If you think you might be, please contact me at: ugandamom@yahoo.com

4 comments:

  1. And we will be forever thankful to you! There aren't really words for that kind of gratitude, huh? It's so nice to know you understand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI just prayed for your request on A Place Called Simplicity. I followed your journey to your little princess, so happy she is home with her mama. My husband and I have just started our journey, To Ethiopia For Eli.

    blessings to you!
    Suzanne
    freedomhollowfarmkiddos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, I just have to say that yesterday at breakfast Brian was sharing how much he enjoyed meeting Dorie and he said "Makes me want to adopt a LOT more kids" :). You are your daughter are precious and beautiful!
    love you,
    alison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coming over from Linny's blog. . .wanted to let you know I am praying for your neice and friend and now this 3 yr old boy who needs a home and mom and dad.

    ReplyDelete