Saturday, May 28, 2011

Beach Day!


Even though we live so close to the beach, I have never taken Dorie. I'm not sure why...I guess the thought of sand in her hair just sounds miserable to me.







Today, on a whim, we drove down there for lunch. We went to Ruby's Diner on the Huntington Beach pier and then walked down to the water to get our feet wet. We didn't bring suits or anything...it was supposed to be overcast and cool. I forgot that we live in sunny southern California. The day was gorgeous! Needless to say, Dorie didn't exactly stay dry. She loved it! We just laughed and laughed. It was such a fun day!

The water was cold!




The waves were a little intimidating, too! I can't figure out how to upload the video, but here's a link...I love her giggles!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CpWbKtDQas

No comments:

Post a Comment