Sunday, May 24, 2009

Encouragement

My new online friend, Tanya, is at Sanyu right now to be matched with a child. She posted on Facebook today that they have identified an 8-month old baby girl for her! For all of the discouragement I've been handed about the rarity of little girls, I was reminded again that our Great God can do anything. Tanya's little girl arrived at Sanyu just one week ago! That means that while she was planning her trip, saving her money, getting her homestudy done--that baby girl wasn't there yet. God brought her to Sanyu just in time to meet her mama. I love that!!!

2 comments:

  1. I went to click the "I Like" button, but then realized I wasnt reading your Facebook page, but your blog! Thanks for sharing, I too was encouraged by what you wrote. God is perfect in all His ways......I LOVE that about our God :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Barb! I'm so encouraged today...our God is truly wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete