Thursday, May 21, 2009

Garage Sale Fundraiser

My garage sale is scheduled for Friday, May 29 and Saturday, May 30. I have received a lot of donations...a big thanks to all of you!!

If anyone wants to help, I would still LOVE to have more people around. I really don't like garage sales, but if this helps bring my daughter home, then of course I'll do it! In all honesty I would love the company, so if you have any time to spare, stop by for an hour or two or three or four!

At this point I am about at the halfway point! I can't believe I've saved so much money in such a short amount of time! There is still a long way to go, but I know the Lord will provide every dollar I need. He is a faithful and loving God!

I'm also working on having t-shirts printed. I think the design is pretty neat, and I'm hoping some of you will want to buy them to support my fundraising efforts. Ideally you will want the shirt because you like it, and as an added bonus you'll be supporting me! Once I get the design finalized I will post it on my blog and you can order one if you'd like!

My new online blogging friend, Tanya, is in Uganda right now to be matched with her child at Sanyu! Please pray for a smooth visit and clear guidance for her as she steps out in faith. Like me, Tanya is single, a teacher, and a Christian! I am watching her journey like a hawk and am thrilled to be able to see her journey all the way through. It is such an encouragement.

It's very late, and I have to work tomorrow. I suppose I'd better go. I'll report back after the garage sale...
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment