Monday, July 6, 2009

Next Steps

So I have decided to start gathering all the documents for my homestudy. I believe God is doing something, and that this adoption would have a part in furthering His Kingdom. However, it may be that He just desires me to struggle through part of the journey, and that no adoption for me would be what glorifies Him. Either way, I know it's up to Him. I am just His servant and will step out with Him in faith until He closes a door or tells me to stop.


I'm am just beginning to go through the study "Experiencing God" by Henry Blackaby. If you haven't done the study, I highly recommend it. It is designed to help Christians know the Will of God--and to take the focus off ourselves and put it back on the Lord. I need to lose the idea of "What is God's Will for my life?" and start asking, "What is God's Will and what part does He want me to play in it?" My prayer is that, in all things, I would experience more of God and be able to partake of the work He is doing around me.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! Always listen to God! He knows what he's talkin about! I've really learned about perseverence through the adoption process. And I know he keeps telling me to hold on.

    So hold on! His plan will always be revealed!

    ReplyDelete