Tuesday, February 22, 2011

20,000

I can't believe my counter is quickly approaching 20,000 hits! If you are the lucky #20,000 and you leave a comment I will send you one of our t-shirts! You may want to take a photo of the screen so you can prove you won in case multiple people claim it. (Are there blog cheaters out there???)


And just for fun...here is a photo of Dorie chowing down on our "One Year Dorie and Mommy" cake the other day. Um, found out a little too late that the gel "frosting" I used to write the words was actually gel food coloring. Straight from the tube. Oh, yeah. Dorie's mouth was blue for quite some time. At least we got a good giggle out of it!

2 comments:

  1. That picture is hysterical. Did the blue come off????

    A couple years ago, I hosted a St. Patricks day party and decided to dye everyone's beer green......I didn't realize that the dye would be so concentrated in the foam of the beer, and everyone at the party had a green mustache for the night......it was hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bummer, I read this post earlier today and the counter still needed about twenty something more hits to go, so I figured I would come back later. Now I am back and it says I am visitor 20,002. Only problem is I have no idea how to take a screen shot. So who was # 20,000?

    Congratulations on your one year mommy anniversary! I have no doubt that you are a great mommy. Blessings to you and your little girl.

    ReplyDelete