Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Confession and Heard At My House

I have a confession. Kind of embarrassing, actually. You know how I was waiting to see who was visitor number 20,000? Well, I knew it was getting close, so I jumped over to check and...

It was me. I was number 20,000. Duh. How embarrassing.

I never heard from 19,999 or 20,001, so the t-shirt will go to my sweet friend Yvana (#20,002)!

And just to throw something fun:
Yesterday afternoon, Dorie climbed up on my lap. She gave me a hug and...

Dorie: Mom, thank you.
Me: For what?
Dorie: For everything. For my bed, and my room, and all my toys, and for making me dinner. And mom?
Me: Yeah?
Dorie: Thank you for adopting me.

5 comments:

  1. ah that makes my day, seriously. the sweetest thing ever. Needed to hear that sweet little "heard at my house"

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is officially in a puddle...melted. Such a sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hysterical that you were the 20,000 person to check the blog.....that makes me laugh!!!!

    And what Dorie said to you was just so sweet....so honest! I just love it! She is a wonderful little girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet girl! :-)

    Remember that time when you looked at your blog and you were #20000? That was funny. :-)

    ReplyDelete