Thursday, January 21, 2010

FedEx and Fasting

My documents are at the FedEx office!!! I was so surprised at the overwhelming emotions I felt once I walked away from that box. The lady behind the counter thought I was a little strange...staggered breathing, shaky hands, and nervous chatter. Not to mention that I'm sure she could see my heart pounding out of my chest, too! The package is scheduled to arrive at my attorney's office in Uganda on Tuesday. Tuesday! As in 5 days from now. And that is when the magic happens....they can apply for my court date! Wow...makes me a little woozy.


Meanwhile, my new friend Keltie is in Canada waiting for visas for her Ugandan children. We're going to pray and fast (breakfast and lunch) tomorrow for all of the Canadian families who are waiting. You can read more on Keltie's blog, Mercy Moi (the link is in the right hand column). Anyone want to join in and see what God wants to do? It's such a blessing to be part of God's work!

3 comments:

  1. OH I am so thrilled for you!! Yippee Jesus!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my...how exciting that your package is off and away! Do you mind me asking, what all papers did you have to send them? I know we'll have to do that sooner or later so just wondering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the same reaction when I fed-ex'ed our documents. How exciting you are so close!

    ReplyDelete