Friday, January 8, 2010

Finally!

An officer at US Immigration was kind enough to fax me a corrected copy of my paperwork so that I could get fingerprinted today. Yippee!! She also called twice to verify that I'd received it, and to let me know she had reviewed my application and everything looked good. Now they are just waiting on the fingerprints! What a happy day!

And on another happy note, my sisters are planning a shower for me on February 6. Such fun! I went and registered for all sorts of cute and practical things that Little D will need when she gets here. My teacher friends at school have asked to shower me, too, as well as my college girlfriends. Kind of overwhelming!! After all the showers I have been blessed to hostess, I can't believe it is finally my turn to be on the receiving end. It feels surreal...

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy every minute of it mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like your journey through adoption has been as amazing as ours. I think we are even using the same lawyers! People are planning fund raisers and showers for us. It is awesome how God provides in so many different ways. I have really enjoyed reading though your blog posts. I will definately continue to follow your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Showers of blessings these children are!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Showers of blessings these children are!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to be in on the showers! Wish I was closer! I want to know when they are (especially the college one!) and where you are registered.

    ReplyDelete