Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Movin' and Groovin'

We have such a fun time at Disneyland...it is a blessing to be so close and have annual passes! When relatives come in to town, we get to go, too!
Yesterday we FINALLY saw some of the characters that D has been dying to meet. Happy girl! She loved Mickey...and Pooh...but she loved Pluto best of all!







And we watched the parade. Actually, I watched Dorie watching the parade! Didn't I tell you my girl's got some serious moves? She can't stand still with music playing...but how does a booty move like that??
(sorry it's sideways...can't figure out how to rotate it without having to pay for an upgrade...)





4 comments:

  1. Priceless! And Precious! So happy for the two of you.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me smile. Looks like Disneyland was awesome! The pictures with the characters are darling.....and the video. Well....that sweet girl has some moves. Too cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at her shakin' that booty! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pluto is Anna's favorite too! :-) I am so happy we were able to spend time with you at D-land when we were there! I miss you already!

    ReplyDelete