Friday, July 23, 2010

My Little Dream Come True

My sweet girl loves to cook...and yes, I let her help me at the stove. Come on, people! This girl has probably done more cooking in her 5 years than most young adults! She's a great little chef! And she lost another tooth. Do you see the gaping hole? So cute!

We love this stepstool!! (thanks, Charity!) And the darling apron, too! (thanks, Lisa!)




So, back when I first bought my home I had my kitchen redone. One thing I wanted was a little bar area near the sink. I said that someday my kids would sit there to do homework while I finished the dinner dishes. The other night, I saw my dream come true!

3 comments:

  1. Whoooo Hoooo......for dreams-come-true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) It's funny how God listens to even our smallest desires and gives them to us in his time. You're truly bless, Melissa.

    ReplyDelete