Sunday, December 27, 2009

Another Error...

Don't you hate it when you get a great present--something you've really been wanting--and when you open it, it's defective?

When I reread my letter outlining details for my fingerprinting appointment, I realized that my roommate isn't listed on the form. And it clearly states that every adult in the house must be listed. Ugh! The form shows that I have paid for 2 people have to be fingerprinted, but then lists only one! It also says that if someone is not listed, I have to contact the immigration office before proceeding. Ugh!

The really annoying thing is that my roommate is moving out at the end of January so that I can get little D's room ready. But at the time of the homestudy, I didn't know when that would be, so she is written up as a tenant in my house--which requires her to be fingerprinted. Ugh!

Good thing I know my God is in control of all these details. He knows what is best for both of us, and so I will trust Him. At least I'll try to. :)

1 comment: