Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Big Day Tomorrow

Tomorrow is THE day...our visa appointment at the Embassy. I am excited. I am nervous. I am overwhelmed.

Please be praying for us. Our appointment is at 2:30pm here, which is 4:30am in California. I certainly don't expect you all to wake up to pray for us (though you are welcome to!), but if you could remember us in your prayers before you go to sleep, we would appreciate it greatly.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day of waiting for the afternoon to roll around!

4 comments:

  1. Being that I wake up quite a few times every night, I am sure I can be praying at just about the right time : )

    Seriously though.....I will be continuing to pray for you. I look forward to waking up and reading your posts. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO praying for you! I've greatly enjoyed your blog and am so glad that this day has finally arrived! What a blessing you are. Our Lord has so many wonderful things in store for you and Dorie!
    Have a GREAT day!
    Kathy (Raine) Guier

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have been praying for this day for the past few weeks!! May peace be upon you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was actually up most of the night and spent part of it praying....I am looking forward to good news!

    ReplyDelete