Sunday, April 4, 2010

He is Risen!

He is risen indeed!

Dorie and I came to Rwanda to celebrate Easter with all of my "family" here. It has been a precious time for me to be back here after a year and a half. Everyone is so excited to meet Dorie, too!

Dorie got her first plane ride--just 45 minutes, so it was a nice introduction to flying. She loved it! She's so dramatic I really thought she might play it up a bit, but she didn't. She was just plain excited. It was fun for both of us!

Pastor Francis and his family have welcomed us into their home and we have been enjoying his beautiful kids. I can't believe how much they've grown. Dorie is excited to have such fun new friends, too! They are correcting her English and really having a nice time together. I love it!

I can't post photos yet, but I will later.

Please be in prayer for some things that are coming...praying that God still parts that Sea!

No comments:

Post a Comment