Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I know I said good news was coming soon, and I still believe it is...it just hasn't come yet. Trust that I will post as soon as I know something!

Dorie is in her final week of school before 3 weeks of "holidays." Out of 40 kids in her class, a whopping 4 showed up today! She loves school and with that ratio she's getting a lot of one-on-one attention. Tomorrow she goes for just the morning. I'm hoping it's a hot day so that I can pick her up after school and we can go for a swim. Last night in her bedtime prayers she asked God to let her go swimming!

This weekend we are headed to Jinja (the Source of the Nile) for a little getaway. The mother of one of my childhood friends is coming to Uganda on a missions trip, so we're going to go visit her. It will be a nice change of pace for us.

Thanks for all your prayers!

3 comments:

  1. Say Hi to Colleen for me! Blessings! Still hopeful, still prayerful,,,highly impatient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my name is Stephanie. My family is in Jinja adopting from Amani. My sister is Danyne from Amani. We would love to meet you! She asked if I would comment on here and give you my telephone number. 0702721577. Please call if you get a chance. We have been praying for you and your precious daughter. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete