Sunday, February 28, 2010

Court Tomorrow

Please pray for us as we go to court tomorrow. It is a huge day. I'm not nervous, just excited. Our appointment is scheduled for 10am (11pm Sunday night for my friends at home) and I've been told will be fairly short. I won't have to say anything, just raise my hand when they introduce me to the judge. I think I can handle that! We aren't likely to hear anything tomorrow, but trust me, I will let you know as soon as I have news!

Please also pray for my new friends who are here and going for their visa appointment tomorrow. It will be a very telling moment for me as well. If they can get a visa for their son, we have a good shot, too. They had the same judge and she was careful to word their ruling the way the U.S. Embassy has requested.

Tomorrow is a big, big day. We're planning to go to bed early, but a large missions team is checking in to our guest house late tonight. Hoping we can sleep through it all...we have had two good nights in a row!

Dorie enjoyed helping make Lynne's birthday cake last Sunday...this Sunday it's Brian's birthday! In the back is Holly (staying with the Kelly's), who has been a real blessing to us, too!

5 comments:

  1. What special times you are having. There is so much love in these photos....Thank you for sharing. We are excited to hear the news of when you can bring her home! Prayers,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for favor with the judge... favorably ruling... successful Visa appointment for your friend and then for you... and that you are able to bring home your precious girl as planned!

    Trusting in Him who is able to do immeasurably MORE than what we ask!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's almost your court appointment time!!! Praying for you and that the court will be in favor of you coming home with Doreen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was dreaming last night about you getting ok from the court and the visa you need to take Dorie home. Thought I would check in this morning to see the progress. Will keep checking! And praying!

    ReplyDelete