Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hard Lessons

If the Israelites had not been faced with the insurmountable Red Sea, God would not have parted it. If the impossible had not been facing them, they would have missed the miraculous.

So it is with things in Uganda right now. They seem insurmountable and impossible. But that is when my Great God is able to demonstrate His great power.

It doesn't make sense to me, but I trust Him. He is working. He has a plan. He has proven Himself to me so many times. I just have to be still and wait on Him.

"Moses answered the people, 'Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring for you today...the Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.'"
Exodus 14:14

1 comment:

  1. God can move mountains and part seas... and He can also be still. I hope you feel Him no matter what. Praying you get your Sweet Baby Girl soon!

    ReplyDelete