Sunday, March 28, 2010

Swimming

I think I have a swimmer here, folks! Dorie has been begging to go swimming...since her first bathtub experience. Today she finally got her chance. She loved it! I'm still trying to recover from practically being choked to death, but other than that, it was a success! She attempted blowing bubbles in the water, tried kicking a few times, but mostly just laughed and laughed and laughed. It was sweet and a real bonding time for us. Even though it was cold (right after we got to the pool the clouds rolled in), she wanted to stay in the water as long as she could. It was awesome!

The rain has come, so now we're both cuddled up together in our sweats. I love moments like this!

Tomorrow we go back to meet with our judge. Please pray for God's favor.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you my friend! So thankful that you are having sweet bonding moments together!!

    ReplyDelete